The Functional Tester uses automation to deliver validations and has at least 5 years’ experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand complex code very quickly
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent team player capable of working well within and across teams
- Fast learner with great communications skills
- 5+ years of related experience delivering test scripts, test cases and test plans that are in alignment with Business-Driven Development/Test Driven Development (BDD/TDD).
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as customers.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
5 years of related experience.
- Experience with Veteran Affairs (Current PIV/GFE enablement).
- Experience working in mortgage technology industry
- SAFe Certification