The Product Owner is responsible for working with the team to perform grooming, elaboration, and prioritization of requirements within the feature team. The Product Owner has at least 5 years’ experience working with scrum teams ranging from (4-8) FTE’s. The Product Owner is a servant leader that can provide support to the Feature Team and the Release Train Engineers. Determine and document user requirements for business, processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
Key Job Functions
- Understand the value streams and alignment of investment themes, to business values, to manage PI execution.
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to understand complex concepts very quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities.
- Excellent team player capable of working well within and across teams.
- Fast learner with great communication skills.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as customers.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
5+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage industry to include working knowledge of mortgage data.
- Experience with client facing role.
- SAFe Certification
Initially formed in 2015, PhoenixTeam was created by three friends with a long work history together. The creation of Phoenix was a return to our roots, and the realization of a 15-year goal to manage a business and build a team fiercely focused on achieving our clients’ desired outcomes. Our customers range from financial institutions, technology providers, to government agencies.
We expect the role and responsibilities to evolve and grow with our company and look forward to speaking with you. PhoenixTeam is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Learn more about us at https://www.phoenixoutcomes.com