We are looking for an expert Product Manager with a passion for training others on the Product Management craft. While this position requires strong knowledge of Product Management practices, the primary responsibilities of this role are creating content and facilitating training. This role requires a proven track record in product management, product development, software design best practice, knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) best practices and the ability to provide concise, polished, and professional training.
Key Job Functions
- Facilitate the delivery of a multi-session, product management training workshop to our internal and external clients.
- Build upon existing training curriculum to grow the training program.
- Create and deliver follow-up workshops to reinforce best practice.
- Coach team members on specific deliverables such as customer journey maps, storyboards, personas, and prototypes.
- Produce training artifacts (Quick reference guides, interactive PowerPoint presentations, training plans, training agenda, training schedule, and client-facing training summaries).
- Create training schedule via virtual meeting software or live instructor led courses onsite.
- Manage training surveys, conduct training retrospectives, and follow up on course take-aways.
- Create an official training summary and present to Product Team and Client Leadership.
- 5+ years of related experience in Product Management, Product Development or Product Design.
- 5+ years of related experience in Instructional Design, Technical Writing and Training Delivery.
- Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Proven track record of navigating across organizational boundaries to successfully influence others and build trust-based relationships, maintain poise and professionalism during challenging conversations.
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Self-starter who thinks and works independently and requires minimal oversight, management and direction.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
5+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage industry to include working knowledge of mortgage data.
- Experience as a consultant or in a consulting role.
- Experience training or facilitating complex meetings, design sprints, story mapping sessions, etc.
- SAFe Certification
Initially formed in 2015, PhoenixTeam was created by three friends with a long work history together. The creation of Phoenix was a return to our roots, and the realization of a 15-year goal to manage a business and build a team fiercely focused on achieving our clients’ desired outcomes. Our customers range from financial institutions, technology providers, to government agencies.
We expect the role and responsibilities to evolve and grow with our company and look forward to speaking with you. PhoenixTeam is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Learn more about us at https://www.phoenixoutcomes.com