We are looking for an expert Product Manager with a passion for discovering ways to use Salesforce to solve business problems, taking ideas from concept to adoption, and achieving desired business outcomes. This position requires strong knowledge of agile Product Management practices, including visioning, discovery, ideation, and feature development. This role requires a proven track record in product management, product development, software design best practice, agile scrum, and the ability to provide concise, polished, and professional artifacts. It demands expert collaboration, influence, persuasion, and presentation skills.
Key Job Functions
- Develop, communicate, and evangelize the product vision and value-driven roadmap.
- Subject matter expert of the business, the user, the client, the data, the product, and the industry.
- Define and drive the product Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Collaboration with product team members to discover solutions to achieve the product objectives.
- Facilitate lean decision jams, rapid prototyping sessions and design sprints.
- Lead the team to execute discovery practices.
- Creates discovery current and future state deliverables (personas, customer journey maps, empathy maps, lo-fi prototypes, and process flows).
- Customer focused with the ability to narrow in on most valuable problems to solve and lead the team through execution.
- Coach client and colleagues on product management best thinking and practices.
- 5+ years of related experience in Product Management, Product Development or Product Design.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Financial Services Cloud
- Experience with agile scrum software development methodology.
- Proven track record of navigating across organizational boundaries to successfully influence others and build trust-based relationships, maintain poise and professionalism during challenging conversations.
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Self-starter who thinks and works independently and requires minimal oversight, management, and direction.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
5+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage lending or personal lending industries.
- Experience in a consulting role.
- Experience training or facilitating complex meetings, design sprints, story mapping sessions, etc.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).