The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. This role will work closely with the internal and client team to identify develop and deploy new business processes as defined in the product roadmap. This role is part administrator/Salesforce analyst and part developer. The Salesforce technical analyst will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, development, and improvement of client facing CRM platforms.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETI tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/Scrum.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML etc.)
- Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as customers.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
2+ years of related experience.
- Salesforce Certified App Builder or Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Experience working in the mortgage technology industry.
- SAFe Certification
Initially formed in 2015, PhoenixTeam was created by three friends with a long work history together. The creation of Phoenix was a return to our roots, and the realization of a 15-year goal to manage a business and build a team fiercely focused on achieving our clients’ desired outcomes. Our customers range from financial institutions, technology providers, to government agencies.
We expect the role and responsibilities to evolve and grow with our company and look forward to speaking with you. PhoenixTeam is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Learn more about us at https://www.phoenixoutcomes.com