The Scrum Master has 8+ years’ experience participating in ART releases and PI planning events. The Scrum Master may facilitate or guide a software development product owner, team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum concepts, values, practices, and principles focusing on improving team effectiveness.
Key Job Functions
- Lead discussions and decision making and assists in mediation of conflict resolution.
- Ability to lead teams (6-8 FTE) of multiple skills and varying experiences.
- Remove blockers and has experience in risk management and ROAM (Resolved, Owned, Accepted, and Mitigated).
- Ability to understand complex concepts very quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities.
- Experience in SAFe and Agile preferred
- 8+ years of related experience.
- CSM Certification
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as customers.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including ability to speak to executive level leaders
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
8+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage industry to include working knowledge of mortgage data.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Experience working with Veteran Affairs (Current PIV/GFE enablement)
- Knowledge of how Cloud based environments function in a large Solution Train
- Experience leading Scrum teams through AWS cloud migration
- Familiarity with data modeling and AWS redshift
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodologies
- Experience working in an analytics environment managing data and report creation