The Scrum Master has 8+ years’ experience participating in ART releases and PI planning events. The Scrum Master may facilitate or guide a software development product owner, team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum concepts, values, practices, and principles focusing on improving team effectiveness.
Skills and Abilities
- Lead discussions and decision making and assists in mediation of conflict resolution.
- Ability to lead teams (6-8 FTE) of multiple skills and varying experiences.
- Remove blockers and has experience in risk management and ROAM (Resolved, Owned, Accepted, and Mitigated).
- Ability to understand complex concepts very quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- SAFe CSM Certification
- Intellectually curious; seeks out opportunities to expand professional knowledge and network; funnels found knowledge into continuous process improvement activity.
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as customers.
- Can easily shift focus between high priority tasks as required.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
8+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage industry to include working knowledge of mortgage data.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
Initially formed in 2015, PhoenixTeam was created by three friends with a long work history together. The creation of Phoenix was a return to our roots, and the realization of a 15-year goal to manage a business and build a team fiercely focused on achieving our clients’ desired outcomes. Our customers range from financial institutions, technology providers, to government agencies.
We expect the role and responsibilities to evolve and grow with our company and look forward to speaking with you. PhoenixTeam is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Learn more about us at https://www.phoenixoutcomes.com