We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer with a passion for discovering ways to use Salesforce to solve business problems, taking ideas from concept to adoption, and achieving desired business outcomes. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development, and support of Salesforce related projects for a high-profile client. It demands expert collaboration, influence, persuasion, and presentation skills.
Key Job Functions
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code and Lightning Web Components with best practices
- Design and build custom integrations with third-party services
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new updates
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification
- com integration experience including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong experience with programming with APEX API’s, APEX triggers and implementing new instances of Salesforce from scratch
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and document current and end-state designs
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
4+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with the mortgage lending or personal lending industries.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Field Service Management, and/or Salesforce Experience Cloud.