A software engineer creates technology solutions to solve the problems experienced by the user and defined by the business. They work together with the other team members and key roles to ideate, validate, and iterate towards value.
Key Job Functions
- Design, write, test, debug, and maintain software applications
- Apply software design principles, methods, and approaches to create valuable software
- Communicate with other key roles on the team related to progress on features and risks
- Ensure that software meets the required quality requirements for stability, performance, and security
- 3+ years of experience developing software applications in a team environment
- Experience with Node.js and React
- Team oriented; collaborates well with team members as well as clients
- Excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
- Ability to communicate with the technical lead / engineering manager progress and expectations of assigned deliverables
- Understanding and application of Agile software development lifecycle
- Experience developing and deploying applications to cloud services
- Experience working as a “consultant” in a software engineering role
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline processes