Time is of the essence. We deliver better mortgage technology outcomes.
We are mortgage technology and process consultants who believe timing is everything when it comes to driving successful outcomes.
Do your teams have a sense of urgency? Are they working on the right things? Do you know what their capacity is? Do you know if your projects are truly on schedule? Are you able to use past performance to predict future results? If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you need PhoenixTeam.
Customers turn to us when they have…
Too Many Projects
- Recent rapid growth created a very long list of initiatives
- Need realistic execution plan
- Need to do more than just regulatory changes
Lack of Focus
- Insufficient experience managing projects and products
- Need help with prioritization and delivery
- Learning how to scale capabilities
- Part-time people assigned to full-time problems
- Scarce delivery talent spread too thinly
- Diluted ability to get things done and delivery risk
- Achieving mortgage digitization takes more process change than anticipated
- Lack of change management expertise makes it difficult to design the right business environment
- Missing the right skill sets, lack of mortgage technology delivery expertise
- Need experienced practitioners who know mortgage, technology, and delivery, which is rare
The Phoenix Practitioner
has many tools is the tool for every problem.
Our team members have a rare combination of expertise and management ability. Our courage, confidence, and creativity distinguish us from other consultants.
We will help you find the right path to your goal. We deliver outcomes.
What We Do
Business Process Engineering
- Analyze current state
- Determine customer needs
- Envision the target state
- Incorporate best practices
- Adapt new technology
Agile Project & Product Management
- Hands-on planning
- Problem resolution
- Launch support
- Full lifecycle product guidance
Solution Design & Implementation
- Build and lead functional solution teams
- Understand customer requirements
- Collaborate with development teams
- Validate software quality
- Create outcomes focused on customer value
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Data management & analytics strategy
- Solution architecture design
- Build & deploy services
- Advanced analytics & automation
— Tanya Brennan, President, PhoenixTeam
Our Intensity Meter
What Our Clients Say
“AFS is well known for its commitment to small businesses, and we’re proud to recognize Phoenix for the integral role it has played in our successful delivery of the VALERI-R solution for VA. With its specialized expertise in mortgage technology and experience with leading commercial best practices, Phoenix worked seamlessly with our team to co-create and deliver an innovative and scalable solution to meet our client’s needs both today and in the future.”
Clients & Partners
We can help you succeed in the new era of
Are you ready?
The mortgage industry is changing rapidly. Many public and private lending entities are trying to digitize front-end operations, taking an early lead in the eLending space. Market readiness makes this difficult, yet the emerging buyer makes it mandatory. We are helping our clients position themselves for a new era of digital lending by overcoming these common challenges:
So Many Products, So Few Solutions
Every mortgage technology provider has multiple “e” products, with their products at the center of the universe.
Total mortgage digitization requires all mortgage partners to adopt electronic processing.
Millennial & Digital Native Buyers
Early Market Leaders, Big Costs
Although still in early maturity, digital mortgage leaders have made big investments early. How to compete?
Jake comes to PhoenixTeam with 20 years’ experience and 5 Salesforce certifications. Working at PhoenixTeam has shifted his mindset on solution delivery. “The way Phoenix goes to market is not to deliver a project, but a product” “It has changed my mindset around software delivery and how to define and measure success.” Jake was drawn to Phoenix because he is allowed to make his own path, add value to his clients and take risks that he was not able to do before. “The team environment at Phoenix makes me excited to come to work (by which I mean I come downstairs and sit at my desk) and do...
PhoenixTeam Accepts Paul Weakley into Partnership PhoenixTeam recently announced Paul Weakley as its newest partner. Paul Weakley joined PhoenixTeam in 2018 and immediately proved himself to be an indispensable member of our organization. A uniquely talented engineer, Weakley’s ability to lead, learn and deliver while always maintaining a high level of empathy is recognized and celebrated by PhoenixTeam as well as his clients. Read more here:...
Let's Start Something New
We'd love to hear from you. Send us a note and connect with PhoenixTeam.